OT: T'eo a fraud? | The Boneyard

OT: T'eo a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just read the article , out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
lol, I'd love to see how he handles this when NFL teams ask him about it during the draft process.

Reaction Score
If there is a God in Heaven, the Indiana Attorney General went to IU or Purdue and will prosecute every individual in the Notre Dame Sports Information Department for fraud until one of them turns stool pidgeon and rats out whatever coach or AD was behind this.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
If this is indeed a hoax (and a sick one at that), how do people think they could actually get away with something like this in this day and age?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Death is such a serious topic, to use it for self promotion shows an incredible lack of character and judgement.

Reaction Score
ND statement says that the story is true, but that's not the full story. They say that T'eo informed them that he'd been the victim of some elaborate scheme to have this girl become his girlfriend, then subsequently fake her death. Basically, they're claiming that all of the stuff about her not being who she said she was, not really dying, and all of that is true, but that it wasn't a publicity stunt by T'eo, rather a hoax played on him by imposters/cons. Who knows.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
ND statement says that the story is true, but that's not the full story. They say that T'eo informed them that he'd been the victim of some elaborate scheme to have this girl become his girlfriend, then subsequently fake her death. Basically, they're claiming that all of the stuff about her not being who she said she was, not really dying, and all of that is true, but that it wasn't a publicity stunt by T'eo, rather a hoax played on him by imposters/cons. Who knows.

How does he explain the fact that even he said he had spent time with her in California and Hawaii?!

Reaction Score
He strutted into the Walter Camp dinner the other night like he was the man. (IMO he wouldn't have been a Heisman candidate if he wasn't at ND - seemed to me a case of "Holy &*%^, ND is undefeated! Let's manufacture a Heisman candidate!")

Reaction Score
How does he explain the fact that even he said he had spent time with her in California and Hawaii?!

Trying to put myself in his shoes, if he thought this woman was real and was trying to pass off their Twitter conversations as a real relationship, he might just been trying to cover up the fact that he never met her to not look so lame. Little did he know...

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
There is about a 1% chance that he wasn't in on this.

This is going to get real interesting!:)

Reaction Score
ND was informed that Kekua perpetrated a fraud on Teo last month.

ND must not have investigated much, don't know why they would, or they would have realized that Teo had claimed she had visited him in Hawaii numerous times.

Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS
I'm told Notre Dame will have an official comment on the Deadspin Manti Te'o story shortly

Can not wait to hear this

Reaction Score

The story however says that Teo claimed she visited him in Hawaii numerous times.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is still too busy investigating all the rapes committed by ND players and the death of the videographer student. Notre Dame is a freaking joke.

Reaction Score
Let's see if the SID is willing to make up such ridiculous denial and explanatory stories when the Indiana AG's office puts them under oath before a grand jury. My guess is the truth will come out very quickly.

Seriously, this needs to be prosecuted.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
When things are too good to be true they usually............ Are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom