#tentoesin Shirts.. | The Boneyard

#tentoesin Shirts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if UConn has or will ever market #tentoesin shirts So I decided to have my brother create a shirt.

It's real basic (Simple is good) as it will be American Flag Blue with "#tentoesin" in white lettering across the chest. Or should it be the other way around?

Any who, I could use the creativity of the Boneyard.

Attachments

• IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 137
Reaction Score
1 person mentioned, instead of tentoesin it could be 10 husky paws, rather? Not sure what he was trying to get at..

Reaction Score
Love the idea and yeah the only thing I could really think of would be two husky paws on the back (not sure if they normally have 10 toes but whatever!)

Reaction Score
I had a similar thought. Add the husky paw prints either on the back, maybe with the UC interlocking logo or add the paw prints scattered around the language on the front.

Reaction Score
Maybe two husky paws on the Shoulder on the back.. Orrrrrr two paws near the collar on the front? Hmm...

Reaction Score
I had a similar thought. Add the husky paw prints either on the back, maybe with the UC interlocking logo or add the paw prints scattered around the language on the front.

Probably not in my best interest to use logos but I'll try that second idea!

Reaction Score
I don't know if this is getting beyond the "simple" concept, but how about putting an ascending staircase on that shirt with "#TenToesIn" at the base of the steps?

Reaction Score
Probably not in my best interest to use logos but I'll try that second idea!
Good point...I didn't think abut he fact that it is not school issued gear. My bad.

Reaction Score
White shirt with blue Ten Toes In. Would really like one. Paws would be great too.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm a big fan of t-shirt designs that have something small on the left chest and something large across the back. I would put the paws on the chest and the #tentoesin across the back at shoulder blade height. Blue on white and white on blue. 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-T, Anvil or similar. None of that soft, thin, clingy, form-fitting material too many people are using these days.

Reaction Score
Hmmmm, your shirt has ten letters? Can't you make ten toes on top of a UConn logo (or basketball if its a violation) with the the ten letters on them, or the toe nails. Something creative I guess, even if the paws are drawn with 10 toes/claws, who would care about accuracy?

Just saying that you are working with 10 letters and 10 toes.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Yeah I agree with and also like the small on the chest and big on the back. #TenToesIn being across the back at shoulder height makes it more like a team-oriented thing, like how sometimes teams remove player names and just put "Cardinals" or whatever. Maybe you can put down 10 numbers of players that were on the team last/this year? After all, they're the ones who began the TenToesIn era at UConn.

I guess you can't really use the logo on the front at the chest, so maybe just UConn?

Reaction Score
How about #tentoesin on the front like the original design.. two paws at the collar & a piece of this quote on the back?

As I embark on this journey I want to just say we gonna take the stairs, and not the escalator, because escalators are for cowards. We gonna take the stairs, and we gonna get there one step at a time.

"We gonna take the stairs, and not the escalator, because escalators are for cowards." - Kevin Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom