Tennis, anyone? | The Boneyard

Tennis, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is quite the heavyweight match. I kind of thought Djoker might take it in straight sets but Roger has gotten creative and has the entire crowd behind him. Interesting poker game going on right now.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
More like a chess match, but Djoker is too much physically for Roger, especially on the return game. Also, Fed's forehand timing was off for the latter half of the match.

I think this solidifies that Djoker is the best in the world, then a dropoff to Federer, then a dropoff to the rest of the world. Hopefully we can get one more elite year out of Roger, and maybe patch that hole on his resume that is the lack of an Olympic Gold Medal in singles.

Reaction Score
More like a chess match, but Djoker is too much physically for Roger, especially on the return game. Also, Fed's forehand timing was off for the latter half of the match.

I think this solidifies that Djoker is the best in the world, then a dropoff to Federer, then a dropoff to the rest of the world. Hopefully we can get one more elite year out of Roger, and maybe patch that hole on his resume that is the lack of an Olympic Gold Medal in singles.
Yes, chess match is a more apt description. Novak has been the best player in the world for a few years now. I think he will be challenging Federer's majors record down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom