Tennessee struggling to get JUCO to even visit... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tennessee struggling to get JUCO to even visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who will be the new coach?

Sherri Coale
John Waltz
Matthew Mitchell
Kim Mulkey
More?

Or must it be a UT insider?
I think it will be an insider.
Mitchell would be an insider, but why would he want the job?
Do you mean Jeff Walz? Outsider
Sherri outsider
Kim Outsider, Wouldn't be considered - morally imperfect based on TN criteria. Will only do it the honest way.

I'm thinking Holly Warlick will be the coach as I believe she would be best equipped to deal with the inevitable Alzheimers complications while running the team. I think she did a good job this year considering what she had to juggle.

Reaction Score
yet another thread about the lady vols.....obsessed much? and for the record, this particular recruit is looking for an international business degree, a degree that UT does not offer. i'm sure reality doesn't matter though.

Reaction Score
you're very ! ;) somebody's been reading the other board. i don't want to bring anything over here that the mods would frown on, but i was STUNNED at some of the comments on their board.

REALITY CHECK:

a lot of the trash on the summitt comes from posers who make accounts (including posters from this board) then, they either refer to or use their own trashy comments on both boards. pretty sad and actually kinda weird to think about it.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
yet another thread about the lady vols.....obsessed much? and for the record, this particular recruit is looking for an international business degree, a degree that UT does not offer. i'm sure reality doesn't matter though.

I guess you missed this post from earlier in this thread "Word is that Montout did not visit Tennessee because they didn't have her major. Not sure what took her so long to decide to eliminate them. I also heard that TN does have her major listed under the business program. Something sounds weird about this."

According to Maria, the mod on the summitt, the one person with inside info on the team, they do offer this in the business school.

Wow...a Tennessee fan here AGAIN. Obsess much yourself? Oh, sorry, am I bullying you? You going to go cry to momma?

Reaction Score
According to Maria, the mod on the summitt, the one person with inside info on the team, they do offer this in the business school.

Wow...a Tennessee fan here AGAIN. Obsess much yourself? Oh, sorry, am I bullying you? You going to go cry to momma?

a tn fan who keeps it real....don't leave that part out. shouldn't you switch over to your other name and post as a LV "fan"on the summitt? oh, wait you probably have both screens up at the same time. my bad.

as for bullying, i don't even need to explain that. reputation...reputation.

Reaction Score
and for the record, unlike you, i don't spend every day of my life tearing down other fans or schools. i get no satisfaction from that...and frankly, it is a little odd that you do.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
REALITY CHECK:

a lot of the trash on the summitt comes from posers who make accounts (including posters from this board) then, they either refer to or use their own trashy comments on both boards. pretty sad and actually kinda weird to think about it.

Unless you have some proof about posters here posing as Tennessee fans, you should shut your mouth.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
a tn fan who keeps it real....don't leave that part out. shouldn't you switch over to your other name and post as a LV "fan"on the summitt? oh, wait you probably have both screens up at the same time. my bad.

as for bullying, i don't even need to explain that. reputation...reputation.

You're a liar and a false accuser. I have NEVER done what you have said. NEVER.

Reaction Score
Unless you have some proof about posters here posing as Tennessee fans, you should shut your mouth.

ha. i will be sure to follow your orders BUD.

sorry i touched a spot....i am sure that bothers you...as it should.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
None that I know of DD. Most all from here are more than willing to use the same names they use here. If they are different I suspect it happened with the site change.

Reaction Score
You're a liar and a false accuser. I have NEVER done what you have said. NEVER.
whatever you say. guess the fact that your posts here are either identical or very close to posts on the summitt is just a coincidence. it's a free world. do whatever you want.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
ha. i will be sure to follow your orders BUD.

sorry i touched a spot....i am sure that bothers you...as it should.

If course you lying about me bothers me. But I know that only you and the tin-foil brigade would believe it.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
whatever you say. guess the fact that your posts here are either identical or very close to posts on the summitt is just a coincidence. it's a free world. do whatever you want.

BS.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Some deep and insightful (ahem) analysis going on here but probably this has reached the inevitable conclusion it was destined for from the first post. Maybe you find a neutral site to further"discuss". It's ended here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom