Reaction Score
Coach Harper

Coach Joy
Assistant Coach Joy McCorvey
Coach Samantha
Assistant Coach Samantha Williams
Lady Vol Head Coach Kellie Harper
Opening Statement:

"I'm really excited today to introduce you to our two new assistant coaches. There's been a lot of buzz around the program, a lot of excitement, and I tell you what, they're both fantastic people, first. They're terrific basketball coaches, very experienced, and they have hit the ground running in the recruiting department, and I'm excited about where we're headed and the game plan that we have. Coach Samantha Williams I've known for many years and really admired her and always kept up with her. I think she's done a terrific job in every spot where she's been. Coach Joy McCorvey, I actually did not know personally, but she's one of those folks that when you're out recruiting and someone walks in, you notice them. And she was that person. She was always on my short list. She didn't know it; I didn't know her, but she was someone I always kept an eye on as well. I've really enjoyed the process of getting to know her, and I think all of our visions align, and we're really excited to move forward chasing national championships here."

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom