Ten things that suck about the offseason | The Boneyard

Ten things that suck about the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
In no particular order:

• Beth Mowins tweeting incessantly about softball.
  • The UConn girls tweeting about anything.
  • Replaying the last minute of the ND game over and over. The better team may have won, but we had that game stolen!
  • Hartford even more dreary and depressing a town without games at XL.
  • Six months of speculation regarding how awesome or how awful SNY is going to be.
  • Basketball was one of he few things my kids and I could agree on when it came to TV programming. Now my TV is being monopolized by Team Umizoomi. Yes, I do take them outside too.
  • Another round of conference realignment speculation. And perhaps actual realignment.
  • Fewer things to distract me from one of my least favorite events of the Great American News Cycle: the Presidential election.
  • More time to worry about where 17 year olds who may or may not have the expected impact the college level decide to go to school.
  • Without UConn basketball to unify The Nutmeg State, onerous, fractious rivalries like Yankees-Red Sox take center stage.
The end

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
In no particular order:

• Beth Mowins tweeting incessantly about softball.
  • The UConn girls tweeting about anything. which ones?
  • Replaying the last minute of the ND game over and over. The better team may have won, but we had that game stolen! replaying where?
  • Hartford even more dreary and depressing a town without games at XL. took the kids to the circus, how about the Michael Jackson Tour. Did you see the huge Dinosaur on Columbus Blvd across from the Science Center?
  • Six months of speculation regarding how awesome or how awful SNY is going to be.
  • Basketball was one of he few things my kids and I could agree on when it came to TV programming. Now my TV is being monopolized by Team Umizoomi. Yes, I do take them outside too. Parking Wars is a great show
  • Another round of conference realignment speculation. And perhaps actual realignment.
  • Fewer things to distract me from one of my least favorite events of the Great American News Cycle: the Presidential election.
  • More time to worry about where 17 year olds who may or may not have the expected impact the college level decide to go to school. 16 yr olds
  • Without UConn basketball to unify The Nutmeg State, onerous, fractious rivalries like Yankees-Red Sox take center stage. I normally get into it at the end of September
The end

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Are you auditioning for Bleacher Report? :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
But our coach is making major news, Maya won more championships, and the female version of the Dream Team has lots of former Huskies.

Plus, Morgan, Moriah, and Breanna soon will be getting acclimated to campus, studies, and UConn basketball. They are preparing to unleash the Wrath of God on opponents next season. :)

Reaction Score
... Morgan, Moriah, and Breanna ... are preparing to unleash the Wrath of God on opponents next season. :)
I trust God is annoyed with with Golden Gomers for the sin of Pride and is prepared for a little "unleashing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom