Temple | The Boneyard

Temple

Reaction Score
Will we change up the starters? Temple is struggling much like us. Need to get this one. If we can find a way to slow down Quinton Rose I think it’s possible.

Reaction Score
I am sure DH and the rest of the staff are having serious conversations with the upperclassmen. I think doing a complete overhaul of the starting lineup would be a recipe for disaster. A gradual change would be a better approach.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Temple always drained a down pour of three’s. As always they run the floor well.

Reaction Score
They couldn't miss the other night in that game against Cincy, 7/8 from 3 in the the first half. They shot 65% from 3 and lost which is not easy to do at home.

Reaction Score
Temple is currently on a 3 game losing streak so they will be hungry for a win. This is going to be yet another tough game even though Temple is not ranked. They are 2-5 in the league with wins over UCF and Wichita St.

Reaction Score
Now Sid may not play? We can't catch a break.

Sid on the skids?: Wilson, who scored 12 points in Sunday’s loss, banged his knee with a Tulsa player during the game. He may be a gametime decision.

Reaction Score
I am sure DH and the rest of the staff are having serious conversations with the upperclassmen. I think doing a complete overhaul of the starting lineup would be a recipe for disaster. A gradual change would be a better approach.
Upperclassmen has already been a recipe for disaster, what’s the fear UConn last place AAC... Time for a change let’s see the kids start and let them know it’s their team going forward.

Reaction Score
Upperclassmen has already been a recipe for disaster, what’s the fear UConn last place AAC... Time for a change let’s see the kids start and let them know it’s their team going forward.
You are indeed a pit bull. Respectfully, I don't think that's a good move. Let the transition be gradual. Throwing the young pups to the wolves would be a disaster. Akok is not a 5. He is not strong enough. It's great he is a phenomenal shot blocker but he gets pushed around easy.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Ironic that our first game after Kobe’s passing is against a Philly team. For our sake hopefully there is no Philly magic in the building. Then again Kobe was a UConn fan so we have that going in our favor if you believe in that kind of stuff.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Looked over their roster and stats. 2019-20 Temple Owls Stats | ESPN

Rose is clearly the key, and he's a very tough match-up if we are missing Sid and Polley. That said, they don't really play with a true center, which means we can roll with Akok or Whaley in the middle (or maybe that Josh could score). I have not seen them this season so I'm curious how you all think we match-up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom