Temple? We can't beat Temple? | The Boneyard

Temple? We can't beat Temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've had enough of this nightmare that has been bestowed upon us by this coaching staff. THeyv'e sucked the life out of the program with this offense.

Zach Frazer completed a pass from the opposite hash, to a Moore, for a TD at Notre Dame, late in a game, on the road. Incredible play. We went to OT, and won the game. It ended Charlie Weis' reign of mediocrity at Notre Dame. Same thing just happened to us. Incredible TD throw, that never should have happened. Loss in OT. Fans had enough.

I will be contacting the University this week. The ineptitude of this football team, is shocking. 8-11, with another episode, of sitting on my hands, while the the opponents team and their fans, cheering in our stadium after the final whistle. Wondering, how could that really have just happened.

UConn - going to Notre Dame, and winning on senior day, changed things there. UConn - went to Notre Dame,and won on senior day.

Well guess what - Temple - The program that got kicked out of te Big East - hasn't won a road game in conferenc ein what 30 years? Only offense in the conference WORSE than ours - just beat us on our home field, on homecoming day.

Unacceptable. Change needed. Husky Dan? I'm with you. The interview process needs to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom