Temple Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Hey the chat room was kinda fun....who knew?

Reaction Score
Great to get the win.

Ollies struggles as a coach continue. Hell bent on 3 guards plus Larrier which ALWAYS leads to getting killed on the offensive glass.

Good minutes from Diara. No minutes for Kwintin.

Reaction Score
I was watching Jalen like a hawk as time wound down and after the game. He didn’t do anything to indicate it was his last game, for the little that is worth.

Reaction Score
Great game by Jalen! I will really miss him if he leaves. He really is our only consistent offensive weapon who leaves everything on that side of the ball. Anderson helped him today which was nice to see and Diarra playing the second half was huge on defense making Temple change their shots inside most of the time.

Reaction Score
Happy for Jalen. Carried this team with some help from Anderson. TL went out with a wimper..

Reaction Score
I was watching Jalen like a hawk as time wound down and after the game. He didn’t do anything to indicate it was his last game, for the little that is worth.
I hope you are right. Watching the Cincy game a in the tourney in '16 just showed me how great of an offensive player he truly is and how he will be missed by me if he isn't here next year. He seem to always love UCONN and that means something during this down time for us.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Happy to have a victory against a team that has broken our hearts too many times in the last few years
I really have no animosity against Temple or Fran D but it's nice to rain on their parade for once

Reaction Score
Jalen was really good tonight. Glad to see Diarra get some minutes and play well.

Vital really needs to learn to not take bad shots early in the shot clock, especially when Adams is shooting well.

Reaction Score
Polley is showing he may have much more upside than Larrier. He play some defense. And has that nice little move from the arc. Instead of just firing up the three, he drives to the basket. He didn't finish it tonight but as he gets a little stronger he is looking like he wants to have an inside game. The "wants to" is the big part.

Reaction Score
Jalen was really good tonight. Glad to see Diarra get some minutes and play well.

Vital really needs to learn to not take bad shots early in the shot clock, especially when Adams is shooting well.
I agree. He was a rebounding machine tho.

Reaction Score
Polley is going to be a really good player down the road..

Diarra is a man inside considering his height. Altered many shots..

The ball movement was much better tonight and made the difference.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I wish MD had been playing all season. I get that he would have fouled out of many games, but the experience would have helped him. The energy he brought, like KW the other night, is infectious.

Reaction Score
Well if Jalen comes back and we can pick up another bonafide guard even if he is only as good as Anderson for depth I might be fine for next season. The thing is we can't count on Gilbert so we need another guard to run small ball at times for depth.

Reaction Score
Great game for Adams obviously. I liked the energy from Diarra. Still would like to see more minutes for Carlton and for him to get the ball more on offense. Vital despite a poor shooting night had 12 very needed rebounds. Late in the game though, Vital had sort of a hang-dog look on his face. I didn't get a good feeling about it. He looked sad.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Late in the game though, Vital had sort of a hang-dog look on his face. I didn't get a good feeling about it. He looked sad.

I'm not gonna speculate either way, but this is reading way too into things.

Reaction Score
I'm not gonna speculate either way, but this is reading way too into things.
I agree with you. It just stuck out to me for some reason when he was at the free throw line near the end in particular.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom