Temple game time? | The Boneyard

Temple game time?

Reaction Score
I would have thought that the game time would have been announced today. What are they waiting for? I am going to that game because I think we have a great opportunity to win that game. I want to be there for the games we have a good chance to win as we have not had that many wins over the last few years. The offense is exciting to watch and sooner or later the defense will catch a break.

Reaction Score
I would have thought that the game time would have been announced today. What are they waiting for? I am going to that game because I think we have a great opportunity to win that game. I want to be there for the games we have a good chance to win as we have not had that many wins over the last few years. The offense is exciting to watch and sooner or later the defense will catch a break.

Why would you expect it to be announced today? Generally announced on Monday by the end of lunch 12 days ahead of time.

Reaction Score
Why would you expect it to be announced today? Generally announced on Monday by the end of lunch 12 days ahead of time.
For some reason I thought it was 13 days before the game when they announced it.

Reaction Score
Is anyone going to this game? Getting tickets but wanted to see if there is a UConn section.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Is anyone going to this game? Getting tickets but wanted to see if there is a UConn section.
There’s usually a strong UConn showing in Philly. There were A LOT of UConn fans there two years ago (week after Houston upset). If you plan on verbally cheering for the huskies at all just find the UConn section and sit in it or you’ll have a bad time.

Reaction Score
I'm going but haven't even thought about tickets. It's Temple so there should be 50 to 60 thousand seats available. Last time I pretty much sat anywhere I wanted.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'm going but haven't even thought about tickets. It's Temple so there should be 50 to 60 thousand seats available. Last time I pretty much sat anywhere I wanted.
I bought a trio of tickets two rows of the UConn bench on the 30 yd line for ~$20.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
UConn fan section was in left corner behind UConn bench 2 years ago. Still is. Not sure of the sec #'s. I have had a room booked for Sat night for awhile but now with the noon kickoff, not sure if I will make it. Was looking forward to another glutton of cheese steaks

Reaction Score
UConn fan section was in left corner behind UConn bench 2 years ago. Still is. Not sure of the sec #'s. I have had a room booked for Sat night for awhile but now with the noon kickoff, not sure if I will make it. Was looking forward to another glutton of cheese steaks

Cheese steaks are great, but don't skimp on the roast pork sandwich.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom