Temple and Cincinnati | The Boneyard

Temple and Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jamelle's Bearcats had a good win last night against future UConn opponent Dayton 75-64. Dayton is co-favorite (w/ Temple) to win the A10 conference so good win for Jamelle whose team is now 2-0.
http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/w-baskbl/recaps/111611aaa.html

Temple is also 2-0 with wins over Miami (OH) and Northeastern. The Northeastern game was in Boston which must have been a nice homecoming for Tonya. Temple has a pretty challenging schedule coming up: @Ohio State, Texas A&M and Iowa/St Johns in the Bahamas, @ Rutgers and Duke.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i saw the Dayton-Cinci score. seems like a pretty big win for Jamelle's team. i also noted that Ally Malott, who i think at one time was on our radar and ended up being a top 50'ish kid, scored 4 points for Dayton.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Jamelle's Bearcats had a good win last night against future UConn opponent Dayton 75-64. Dayton is co-favorite (w/ Temple) to win the A10 conference so good win for Jamelle whose team is now 2-0.
http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/w-baskbl/recaps/111611aaa.html

Temple is also 2-0 with wins over Miami (OH) and Northeastern. The Northeastern game was in Boston which must have been a nice homecoming for Tonya. Temple has a pretty challenging schedule coming up: @Ohio State, Texas A&M and Iowa/St Johns in the Bahamas, @ Rutgers and Duke.

Wow, that's good news, becasue the Flyers are a decent team and Cincy has been struggling.

Reaction Score
In other news regarding recent Big East bottom feeders, Providence is off to
an 0-3 start, losing to BU, UVa, and URI. Seton Hall, on the other hand, is 3-0
with wins over Florida Gulf Coast, Army, and UNH. Ann Donovan is evidently
making a difference. Tougher game with Michigan upcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom