OT: - Tedeschi-Trucks Presale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Tedeschi-Trucks Presale

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Whenever those "best concerts" or "need new music to listen to" threads show up here on the BY, I always list these guys along with The Mavericks

One of the first concerts I ever went to was The Mavericks. There used to be a great summer series on one of the piers along the Seattle waterfront. Mid 90s. I remember it being a great show and a fun night.

Reaction Score
I was there!

My roommate was SUBOG President and it often worked to my benefit at concerts, sporting events, etc. Anyway, I wound up very close to the stage and I remember turning around and seeing about 5000 kids all slack jawed in amazement. SRV blew many of us away that day. One of the best performances I have ever been to, along with TTB a couple years ago. Do you already have TTB tickets for July?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My roommate was SUBOG President and it often worked to my benefit at concerts, sporting events, etc. Anyway, I wound up very close to the stage and I remember turning around and seeing about 5000 kids all slack jawed in amazement. SRV blew many of us away that day. One of the best performances I have ever been to, along with TTB a couple years ago. Do you already have TTB tickets for July?
I was initially in the back playing hacky sack with a group of friends, but we were all quickly compelled to the front of the stage and were probably standing alongside you with our jaws on the ground.

Yes, I bought TTB tickets during the presale on Wednesday.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That was my main problem when I saw them (twice). You go for Gladys Knight and you mostly get the Pips.

It was my first time seeing the band live for a full concert. When we left I didn't feel like I was wanting for more. Was actually impressed they show the overall talent level of the band rather than just supporting Derek.
Goes for Susan and her vocals. Used the back up singers and Charlie Pride from Blackberry Smoke on a few songs to give her some rest.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No surprise, but this show was just postponed to June 2021. All tickets will be honored then, but if you want a refund you have only 30 days to request it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom