Teddy Allen=Elijah Allen. | The Boneyard

Teddy Allen=Elijah Allen.

Reaction Score
NM State had the best player on the court. That is a huge problem.

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Wannabe Luka - he will probably go 4/25 next game, but it was his night tonight. Couldn’t stomach the interview, but if it’s not hard to imagine him lacking any semblance of class.

Reaction Score
Teddy Allen = Gavin Griffiths

And the way this thing is going we certainly need that level of talent to win

Reaction Score
Total punk but killed us. If I can stomach watching will be rooting hard against him the next game.

Reaction Score
Kid was throwing up prayers all night
And making them. Yes we sucked on offense in the first half, but he shouldn't have made at least a third of those shots he took.

Reaction Score
Kid is lucky he'll get paid playing ball because he sounded like a colossal idiot in that interview
He is a colossal idiot. Supposedly he got kicked out of all 3 schools he was at before NMSU for domestic violence.

Reaction Score
He is a colossal idiot. Supposedly he got kicked out of all 3 schools he was at before NMSU for domestic violence.

Oh delightful. What a total piece of dirt.

Reaction Score
Sanogo really laid an egg these last few games. 12/35 = 34%.

And a bunch of brain farts. The missed reverse layup, the bailout foul.
Yup those were costly and UConn doesn’t have that much of a margin for error because their offense can be dormant for stretches

Reaction Score
wow

"Lets go through his history:
West Virginia - Kicked out of school (transfer) for domestic violence. He beat his girlfriend.
Wichita State - Comes into "welcoming arms" to people oblivious to the situation. Ends up getting high on acid, taking his coaches truck and commits a hit and run which put an elderly couple in the hospital. Gets covered up. Ends up getting kicked out of WSU for beating his girlfriend AGAIN and threatening to kill her if she goes to the police.
Nebraska - Domestic violence AGAIN
Now he is at NMSU"

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I'm hoping he gets Chopped by the Razorbacks.
R.5f18163b5415b32d774d46f4e8d0a1a7

Reaction Score
Teddy went to high school at Boys Town in Omaha. You did not have an easy or normal childhood if you end up at Boys Town.

He is a talented basketball player, but he has also gotten a load of chances that arguably shouldn't have been presented to him based on his actions. Not terribly interested in seeing him turned into a tourney hero if they keep going.

Reaction Score

I've never disliked an opposing player more intensely. I got carried away and said some out of line stuff I didn't really mean about wanting him to get an ACL tear right after the game ended with him taunting us. You know, all the BS he should've been t'd for as well as the "bye bye blue bloods" at the start of his interview.

Learning this new info about him doesn't quite push me to wish an injury on him, but an ejection for any classless behavior against Arkansas would make my day. Can't stand the kid but let's hope he grows up before it's too late.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom