Ted Lasso and Peacock Premium

Combing a couple TV comments:

Ted Lasso: It’s totally formulaic (Major League?) and unrealistic, but my family is enjoying Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ (I got a free year, but it has sucked on the whole). I still have a few episodes left so don’t ruin anything! It’s good to see a soccer-themed show that isn’t geared towards 10 year olds (Ladybugs, Big Green). Anyone else watching?

Peacock Premium: What a crap move by NBC. Especially considering you can’t get their garbage offering on Firestick. I signed up for a 7 day trial, but I really want to bail on them.

NBC Peacock has me on full tult and no coming back. They have a huge PL following and they have pushed their soccer matches online. Full of doggy doo and I am not the only one pissed we are getring shafted in the online subscription race.

Peacock Premium: What a crap move by NBC. Especially considering you can’t get their garbage offering on Firestick. I signed up for a 7 day trial, but I really want to bail on them.
The best I can say is that it's better than NBC Sports Gold was. I'm cancelling after a month. No accident the 2 Liverpool games on Pea Plus are 8 days apart.

The best I can say is that it's better than NBC Sports Gold was. I'm cancelling after a month. No accident the 2 Liverpool games on Pea Plus are 8 days apart.
Regardless. NBC can go to H E double hockey sticks. Their only saving grace will be that they return to normal airtime after the Tour de France is over. I may give them their respect back afterwards if that happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baylorfan

Top Bottom