Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
So Angel vaulted up the leaderboard on Ts.

Interesting ... I'm thinking about the comment made about controversy over on the WNBA board which I completely agree with. That said t can definitely have an impact on the game. Last night the GOAT demanded a t as she will multiple times this year. Four members of the hapless valley of the Sun team have acquired a t allowing a firm grip on the team leadership for technicals

The hapless Merc have three of the top five leaders so far early in the season. I'm wondering if that is part of the million dollar coach's effort to install a culture of complaining?

DT the T queen

Taurasi has been suspended at least four separate times for getting too many technical fouls. Once, she even got a technical from the sidelines when she was not even suited up to play. Just incredible.

DT has 3 plus seasons with seven or more ts and one season with nine ts

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
So Angel vaulted up the leaderboard on Ts.

Interesting ... I'm thinking about the comment made about controversy over on the WNBA board which I completely agree with. That said t can definitely have an impact on the game. Last night the GOAT demanded a t as she will multiple times this year. Four members of the hapless valley of the Sun team have acquired a t allowing a firm grip on the team leadership for technicals

The hapless Merc have three of the top five leaders so far early in the season. I'm wondering if that is part of the million dollar coach's effort to install a culture of complaining?

DT the T queen

Taurasi has been suspended at least four separate times for getting too many technical fouls. Once, she even got a technical from the sidelines when she was not even suited up to play. Just incredible.

DT has 3 plus seasons with seven or more ts and one season with nine ts
DT and Cloud have always had a culture of complaining to refs. Clark could give them a run for their money but I think DT keeps her crown

Reaction Score
The GOAT picks up a home technical against the lLynx. Really very little doubt that she'll league the league again

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom