Technical Foul | The Boneyard

Technical Foul

Reaction Score
Sorry if this was already answered in the post-game thread, by why did they T up Stewart?

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Probably sticking up for Castle and he got too emotional. I’m glad this team likes each other and plays like an actual team.

caw

Reaction Score
It looked like he was just standing there excited but not part of the fray. He did appear to scream something (not directed at anyone that I could see).

Reaction Score
And Newton was warned he was about to receive a 'T' for waving to the fans, but the Xavier player can turn and jaw at castle after an and 1 call.

I think refs should be required to tell scorer's table the player and reason so it can be passed along.

Reaction Score
there was one ref that just seemed to not like us. I think the ref and newton were talking after newton last foul too. He gave them the tech, told newton he'll get a tech and also called the foul on newton with a minute to go. we did cover...

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
there was one ref that just seemed to not like us. I think the ref and newton were talking after newton last foul too. He gave them the tech, told newton he'll get a tech and also called the foul on newton with a minute to go. we did cover...
In descending order:

We win (supreme importance)

We cover (important for kenpom rankings and those who bet)

Ref covers (important to the ref, for whatever bet(s) he personally laid)

• Haha
Reactions: caw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom