Tech Sideline discussing UConn (vs MD) | The Boneyard

Tech Sideline discussing UConn (vs MD)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I was checking out the VT site to read their conference realignment, which happens to be pretty good for info. A topic that started with Jim Delany's comments on realignment has branched off into a discussion of UConn versus Maryland. Enjoy.
TechSideline.com

Reaction Score
I was checking out the VT site to read their conference realignment, which happens to be pretty good for info. A topic that started with Jim Delany's comments on realignment has branched off into a discussion of UConn versus Maryland. Enjoy.
TechSideline.com

That wasn't so bad!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I cant stand their board as the format is terrible for following along.
It's easier to follow the tangents within a topic, but not the whole discussion. On the negative it's difficult to see the latest commentary. I'd say there are merits and negatives to both methods.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That site is simply awful. What the hell? It's like something designed in 1996 by a 12 year old.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
That site is simply awful. What the hell? It's like something designed in 1996 by a 12 year old.
I remember reading that board during the original ACC expansion (2003?) and it hasn't changed much. It maybe had white text on maroon background, even worse than what's there now.

Reaction Score
I would willingly deal with the site if we were conference mates. Dooley come home

Reaction Score
TechSideline.com
reading that format makes me want to give a shout out to the Boneyard and the Admins. re-loading for every response?
ughhhh!!!!!
I feel spoiled now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom