Team updates | The Boneyard

Team updates

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Mike O'Donnell@MOD4three
I think my favorite story from this summer for UConn is the one about incoming freshman star James Boucknight.

Boucknight has won every single 1on1 battle in practice since the start of the summer. Every. Single. One.

Future star for @UConnMBB. @TheUConnBlog

1:02 PM - Jun 17, 2019
I think he’s a starter. Maybe the best fundamentals on the team; one of our only players who can create his own high % looks. He uses a eurostep, shot fakes, head fakes, step backs, good form and touch on his shot, can work off the ball, doesn’t over dribble, immediately goes into triple threat every time he accepts the ball. You can tell he has been working with coaches and trainers for a long time. If we’re the warriors he’s our Klay Thompson. Just needs to stay healthy.

Reaction Score
I think he’s a starter. Maybe the best fundamentals on the team; one of our only players who can create his own high % looks. He uses a eurostep, shot fakes, head fakes, step backs, good form and touch on his shot, can work off the ball, doesn’t over dribble, immediately goes into triple threat every time he accepts the ball. You can tell he has been working with coaches and trainers for a long time. If we’re the warriors he’s our Klay Thompson. Just needs to stay healthy.

Agreed! I think he's our best underclassmen next year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His tweets read like a serious troll of the BY threads since end of season.

1. Videos of Josh in the weight room. Initial post is positive and then goes down rabbit hole of strength vs. agility and "Is he using proper technique with that weight" followed by personal stories of crushing the numbers when posters were in college.
2. Polley expanding his game. Initial post says he needs to continue to improve his shot, get stronger, rebound better and put the ball on the floor a bit. Soon devolves in to Polley is next coming of George Gervin or Antric Klaiber or somewhere in between.
3. G stepping up his game as a leader and showing he can elevate his teammates.
4. Reference to incoming frosh being better than advertised.
5. Oh yeah, don't forget about that mid-year enrollee.
6. And, don't get too excited.
7. Miraculously no mention of pizza, beer or traffic on I-95.

Reaction Score
His tweets read like a serious troll of the BY threads since end of season.

1. Videos of Josh in the weight room. Initial post is positive and then goes down rabbit hole of strength vs. agility and "Is he using proper technique with that weight" followed by personal stories of crushing the numbers when posters were in college.
2. Polley expanding his game. Initial post says he needs to continue to improve his shot, get stronger, rebound better and put the ball on the floor a bit. Soon devolves in to Polley is next coming of George Gervin or Antric Klaiber or somewhere in between.
3. G stepping up his game as a leader and showing he can elevate his teammates.
4. Reference to incoming frosh being better than advertised.
5. Oh yeah, don't forget about that mid-year enrollee.
6. And, don't get too excited.
7. Miraculously no mention of pizza, beer or traffic on I-95.

No urinal updates either. He needs to do more research on the type of news that UConn fans truly care about.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Rothstein like tweets but then tells fans the reality is patience.

That's exactly what I thought - he was channeling Rothstein.

If he gets to Tulane and doesn't mention a grease fire, we'll know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom