Team U.S.A. Game | The Boneyard

Team U.S.A. Game

Reaction Score
Let’s hope Geno tells girls this one is just for fun. If you get scorched, it is expected. Sure, Oregon won but it was against a depleted U.S.A. team. Instead, tell them that five former Huskies are going to be on the floor and you belong to that linage.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree with Dokey. Play hard but enjoy the experience. If you are gifted and work really hard, you can be wearing the USA jersey in the future.

The point about Team USA being depleted is spot-on. Kudos to Oregon for winning. They matched up better against USA than any of the other college teams so far. But a victory over the USA team that did not include Griner, Fowles, Wilson, Moore, and Delle Donne was illusory.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Don't worry. Geno has said explicitly it is an exhibition. Play hard, dont worry about the score and enjoy. Also, good learning experience to see what it takes at the next level.

Reaction Score
I can't wait for Ania's reaction. She has said that her idol from when she started playing basketball has been DT. I can't imagine the overwhelming feelings that she will experience playing with her - maybe even guarding her or being guarded by her. That's why you come to UCONN!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I can't wait for Ania's reaction. She has said that her idol from when she started playing basketball has been DT. I can't imagine the overwhelming feelings that she will experience playing with her - maybe even guarding her or being guarded by her. That's why you come to UCONN!

Hopefully, Anna will start drawing some Sveta Comparisons from DT, Sue. :)

Reaction Score
In setting the game to record, I note it is listed as

United States versus Connecticutt

Rather daunting put that way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member