Team productivity leader in 6 of 11 catgories revealed! | The Boneyard

Team productivity leader in 6 of 11 catgories revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The latest per-40-minutes (which I'm gonna choose to call productivity when I wanna type 2 fewer characters) table includes UC Davis.

I've also rearranged my site a bit and there is now a downloads index page here that includes links to the current productivity spreadsheet and a couple of historical productivity summary spreadsheets. There will be more more historical ones when I get to it.

The productivity leader in 2 of 3 percentage categories (FGM, FTM), 4 of 8 numeric categories (OR, DR, TR, Blk) is -- Kiah.

Kaleena leads in 3FG but doesn't have the minimum number of attempts, so BB wears the laurel wreath there for now.

Stewie leads in FTM and points

Moriah has more steals

Saniya has fewest PF

Briah makes the most assists and has the best A/TO

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Interesting that Lolly has more PPM than Saniya or Moriah.

She was tied for third last night, tied with Stef, not far behind Stewie,, although Hartley was way out in front.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Kaleena leads in 3FG but doesn't have the minimum number of attempts, so BB wears the laurel wreath there for now.

Looks to me like Lolly is leading (LOL), am I misreading?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
JRRRJ, remember it is Stefanie, not Stephanie.

Thank you for all the hard work and a great job.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Looks to me like Lolly is leading (LOL), am I misreading?

Must be. Lolly's 3FG% is 38, Brianna's is 44

Wasn't talking about attempt or made baskets, but the success rate, which is in the upper half of the worksheet. I didn't mention percentage specifically, tho, so your misapprehension of my intention is understandable.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
JRRRJ, remember it is Stefanie, not Stephanie.

Thank you for all the hard work and a great job.

Good catch, Ice. It's been repaired & uploaded.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Must be. Lolly's 3FG% is 38, Brianna's is 44

Wasn't talking about attempt or made baskets, but the success rate, which is in the upper half of the worksheet. I didn't mention percentage specifically, tho, so your misapprehension of my intention is understandable.

Ah, I was talking about made baskets. I'm thinking that success rate doesn't require a conversion to a per 40 minutes basis, so I was concentrating on the adjusted count. Lolly makes 3.64 threes per 40 minutes, while KML only manages 2.93.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ah, I was talking about made baskets. I'm thinking that success rate doesn't require a conversion to a per 40 minutes basis, so I was concentrating on the adjusted count. Lolly makes 3.64 threes per 40 minutes, while KML only manages 2.93.
Geno and the team said she was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle