Team Picture | The Boneyard

Team Picture

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie posted this to instagram yesterday. Does anyon know who the two guys on the right are? Im assuming Cobb and Carlton since they look pretty tall. The guy in the white shirt looks HUGE.
844x1500.jpeg.28a48edab6174b7da1fa6f8f934acf71

Reaction Score
looking to see a few more big bodies and a PG to that pic!

Reaction Score
This is the grossest photo I have ever seen. I can see 5 current scholarship players. Praying Jalen can score 25PPG and can get a combined 35PPG from everyone else.

Reaction Score
Are Steve juwan and Vance on campus? Don't mess up my APR boys!

It must be really awkward for everyone after they've announced but (presumably) neednto stay on campus to finish classes for a month.

Particularly for Vance.

Reaction Score

It must be really awkward for everyone after they've announced but (presumably) neednto stay on campus to finish classes for a month.

Particularly for Vance.
Yes they're still there and they still hang out with the team

Reaction Score

Particularly for Vance.
Yeah you'd think it'd be awkward for them. But Vance and jalen have been hanging out a lot. Haven't such much about juwan and Steve. Hopefully these guys bonded to where they can be friends for life.

Reaction Score
My first thought while KO's Instagram post was "What, we're now aiming for a 17-18 season??", before finally realizing he was referring to the years not our desired record. Lasting affects from suffering through last season, I guess. Anyway, I'm locked in now and ready to start fresh. Hope the team is as well.

Reaction Score
Yeah you'd think it'd be awkward for them. But Vance and jalen have been hanging out a lot. Haven't such much about juwan and Steve. Hopefully these guys bonded to where they can be friends for life.

That part makes sense. They're still friends. It's probably more like a friend transferring colleges. They don't look at it as the end of the world like some on here do.

Hopefully them still being on good terms shows that it's not as much of a serious internal problem happening. You'd think if Vance really did loathe KO, the other players wouldn't be together so much? I don't know.

Do they still use team facilities for practice?

Reaction Score
That part makes sense. They're still friends. It's probably more like a friend transferring colleges. They don't look at it as the end of the world like some on here do.

Hopefully them still being on good terms shows that it's not as much of a serious internal problem happening. You'd think if Vance really did loathe KO, the other players wouldn't be together so much? I don't know.

Do they still use team facilities for practice?
I know Vance was a couple days ago with jalen. Also, jalen, juwan and Vance were at the rec center about a week ago all playing pickup.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom