Team Media Availability Pre SHU | The Boneyard

Team Media Availability Pre SHU

Reaction Score
I'm no basketball genius but that looks like it should be AJ's secret spot with Adama in the post.
Worked REALLY well against Creighton the first game. Allowed Sanogo to go 1v1 the entire game because Scheierman couldn’t leave Andre under the hoop to go double

Reaction Score
Hadn't heard of the "dunker spot" before, but found this to be a really good primer: The Value of Using the Dunker Spot — Hooper University

Didn't read the article... but it's basically just staying a little wider than the short corner to maximize spacing for drivers and make the help travel a step orntwo farther.

Would be a good spot for Donovan because he's a 1 step dunker and lob threat. Not really for Sanogo... he's more of a seal and pivot kind of player that needs the ability to use both sides of the rim... dunker spot really only allows 1 side of the rim unless you're a freak athlete.

Reaction Score

For someone who is so intense on the sidelines during games, it's amazing how even keeled - almost subdued - Danny is when speaking to the media.

Part of me wouldn't mind me seeing him take a sliver of emotion from the game and bring it into the press conference. Not going all Bobby Knight, just a sliver.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
For someone who is so intense on the sidelines during games, it's amazing how even keeled - almost subdued - Danny is when speaking to the media.

Part of me wouldn't mind me seeing him take a sliver of emotion from the game and bring it into the press conference. Not going all Bobby Knight, just a sliver.

I don't care about that; I'd personally like to see a little more fire from him towards the players during games. He doesn't have to be Calhoun, and I've heard him talk about his game day philosophy, but in certain spots I think a fire may need to be lit under the team.

Reaction Score
I don't care about that; I'd personally like to see a little more fire from him towards the players during games. He doesn't have to be Calhoun, and I've heard him talk about his game day philosophy, but in certain spots I think a fire may need to be lit under the team.
Come to think of it, I guess I was more referring to post game media.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom