Team looks good, Ill take that effort!! | The Boneyard

Team looks good, Ill take that effort!!

Reaction Score
I was happy with the effort and prior to the game didn't feel we could win the AAC tourney . Now I do with Jalen 100%! Go Huskies!

Luv the suit! LOL

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I was happy with the effort and prior to the game didn't feel we could win the AAC tourney . Now I do with Jalen 100%! Go Huskies!

Luv the suit! LOL
Efforts don't win games and neither does morale victories

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Efforts don't win games and neither does morale victories
Effort doesn't win games?
So I guess the best thing teams can do is just go through the motions?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Effort doesn't win games?
So I guess the best thing teams can do is just go through the motions?
Hey moron, I was he was saying he'll take the efforts.. efforts only count when you win, otherwise you accept morale victories.. which last I checked, UCONN isn't a program who should accept morale victories.. but good chat

Reaction Score
Actually effort does go a long way to win games and lack of effort certainly loses them. I was right behind the bench and I have to say that these guys are still fighting, still trying and still bringing the effort. It may not always look pretty and get results, but they are working their tails off. It is really hard to play 5-7 guys only at D1 level against anyone let alone a very strong team of athletes like SMU. For them to be in it in second half without Jalen was amazing IMHO. No Larrier, No AG, No JA, and a bunch of guys that were trying to get it done that had not really before this year - nice effort! Unfortunately we got the bad Purvis (that TO down 5 or 6 that lead to a breakout layup was just disastrous) and the bad AB (he has to make a 3 foot shot). At the end of the day, I honestly thought most of their three's were contested and they made them, many of ours were not and we missed. That's basketball. Love the onions of CV!!

Reaction Score
So thats what it comes down to the good job good effort award.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom