Team at a Birthday Party | The Boneyard

Team at a Birthday Party

Reaction Score
Don't recall this being posted or hearing about it, but apparently the team visited a birthday party last month.

Fantastic---the family of these girls will be talking about it for the next 100 years.
Hope they have the energy to show up for mine next year.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Man I've been screwing this up my whole life. I did not realize I was supposed to skip around the room.
Please post the video of that live. And when might we expect this show of joyful exuberation ? Not that I want you to get older but I ,for one, can hardly wait for the party. On second thought saying that I do not want you to get older has some negative, unintended connotations! ;) So I can wait, but it will be difficult!

Reaction Score
It's fantastic that they help out in such a way that it brings joy to those little girls and the community. Way to go Huskies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Please post the video of that live. And when might we expect this show of joyful exuberation ? Not that I want you to get older but I ,for one, can hardly wait for the party. On second thought saying that I do not want you to get older has some negative, unintended connotations! ;) So I can wait, but it will be difficult!
Have to wait til next April.....if I last that long. :confused:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Have to wait til next April.....if I last that long. :confused:
I'll be waiting with bated breath! You better hold up your end and make it to the show! :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom