TE Commit Ryan Fitton Sticking w/Huskies on Signing Day | The Boneyard

TE Commit Ryan Fitton Sticking w/Huskies on Signing Day

Reaction Score
20.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
There isn't much tape on him, but what little I saw he seemed well proportioned to be a solid blocker and decent relief valve TE for receptions. I think the potential is there for him to be one of the better blocking tight ends we have had in a few years.

Reaction Score
Not to take anything away from his choice, and I'm glad he's coming, but did he have any other offers? Seems like sort of a no-brainer if he didn't.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Not to take anything away from his choice, and I'm glad he's coming, but did he have any other offers? Seems like sort of a no-brainer if he didn't.
According to CTRivals.com:
At the time of his commitment, he held offers from Army, Buffalo and a host of FCS programs, including Fordham and William & Mary. He also had interest from Boston College, Purdue, Wake Forest, and Temple.

Reaction Score
Seen him play baseball, and arguably I thought that was the sport he had the most potential in. Threw gas as a sophomore with a legitimate curveball, and has only gotten better. Hope he's still planning on playing for the Wreckers this Spring, they've got a loaded team. Can't wait to see him on the gridiron next year, either!

Reaction Score
According to CTRivals.com:
At the time of his commitment, he held offers from Army, Buffalo and a host of FCS programs, including Fordham and William & Mary. He also had interest from Boston College, Purdue, Wake Forest, and Temple.

Rutgers was also making a late push...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Rutgers was also making a late push...

I heard from a couple of sources that they offered him "Rutgers" that is.

I like keeping Connecticut recruits and one that has some talent and from the Gold Coast which is important as well.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
There isn't much tape on him, but what little I saw he seemed well proportioned to be a solid blocker and decent relief valve TE for receptions. I think the potential is there for him to be one of the better blocking tight ends we have had in a few years.

This would, frankly, be huge. Seal the edge, and Newsome will go for 1,200 yards. He's like a poor man's Warrick Dunn in that regard. 12 yard burst, with an occasional breakaway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom