Taylor Olmstead transferring | The Boneyard

Taylor Olmstead transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've heard through the grapevine that Taylor Olmstead is transferring to Southern New Hampshire University.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Wow, that's surprising. Given the hype he had coming in as a 13th round draft pick, I never expected him to end up as a DII player. Best of luck to him the rest of the way.

I'm assuming that this increases the likelihood of Stefanski/Buckley seeing more time as corner outfielders, no?

Reaction Score
Wow, that's surprising. Given the hype he had coming in as a 13th round draft pick, I never expected him to end up as a DII player. Best of luck to him the rest of the way.

I'm assuming that this increases the likelihood of Stefanski/Buckley seeing more time as corner outfielders, no?

Transfer might make sense. School makes no sense. Not for a kid who was recruited by the Ivies for both BB and FB. Will be close to shocking.

Reaction Score

I wouldn't rule out freshman John Toppa or junior transfer Tyler Gnesda (assuming he can play the outfield) as well, as they both started in the fall alumni game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom