Taylor Bol Bowen update | The Boneyard

Taylor Bol Bowen update

Reaction Score
Classic Jake. Top 10??!? Nobody even has him top 20.

This time he might have actually made a mistake and is confusing him with JJ Taylor.
I was going to say the same. Bol Bowen is a nice prospect but I haven't seen him in the top 10 anywhere.

Reaction Score
Jake has 1a through 1z, then moves on to 2. I give him a lot of leeway because he’s so young, but he has to tighten up his game as his career develops.

This recruitment is going to be fascinating to follow. I think a few people got really confident in the beginning, but his recruitment is just getting started. UConn was in early and strong. Can they fight off the rest of the horde as he moves through his junior year?

Reaction Score
Jake has 1a through 1z, then moves on to 2. I give him a lot of leeway because he’s so young, but he has to tighten up his game as his career develops.

This recruitment is going to be fascinating to follow. I think a few people got really confident in the beginning, but his recruitment is just getting started. UConn was in early and strong. Can they fight off the rest of the horde as he moves through his junior year?

We've done the best groundwork possible with Bowen, Wilcher, Edwards. It won't be for lack of effort on the staff's part if it doesn't happen. It's understandable if they want to go to a school with more recent success and a bigger media platform right now--you can't blame them. It takes a special kid with oodles of confidence in their game to be the guy willing to take a risk and propel a program to another level of national relevance.

If we have a successful 2021-2022 run and win a couple-few games in the tournament we might be able to pull off a recruiting coup with one of these guys.

Reaction Score
We've done the best groundwork possible with Bowen, Wilcher, Edwards. It won't be for lack of effort on the staff's part if it doesn't happen. It's understandable if they want to go to a school with more recent success and a bigger media platform right now--you can't blame them. It takes a special kid with oodles of confidence in their game to be the guy willing to take a risk and propel a program to another level of national relevance.

If we have a successful 2021-2022 run and win a couple-few games in the tournament we might be able to pull off a recruiting coup with one of these guys.
Bouk in the lottery was the first piece of the puzzle. Winning this year would be the last piece. If we can maintain top 25 for most of the year, I think we'll be in good shape to land some 5*s. The narrative sells itself at that point.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Classic Jake. Top 10??!? Nobody even has him top 20.

This time he might have actually made a mistake and is confusing him with JJ Taylor.

I was going to say the same. Bol Bowen is a nice prospect but I haven't seen him in the top 10 anywhere.

You both are forgetting that as soon as Duke shows interest in a kid he automatically vaults into the top10... simply because of media bias for the Dookies

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You both are forgetting that as soon as Duke shows interest in a kid he automatically vaults into the top10... simply because of media bias for the Dookies
That just happened.

Reactions: DCT
Reaction Score
We've done the best groundwork possible with Bowen, Wilcher, Edwards. It won't be for lack of effort on the staff's part if it doesn't happen. It's understandable if they want to go to a school with more recent success and a bigger media platform right now--you can't blame them. It takes a special kid with oodles of confidence in their game to be the guy willing to take a risk and propel a program BACK to another level of national relevance.

FIFY

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Does that still apply even without ferret face in charge?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bouk in the lottery was the first piece of the puzzle. Winning this year would be the last piece. If we can maintain top 25 for most of the year, I think we'll be in good shape to land some 5*s. The narrative sells itself at that point.
End Of The World Oops GIF by The Gregory Brothers

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wake me up if he provides a narrowed list an we are on it.

Reaction Score
Do we know if recruits are even allowed at First Night tonight? Would change my feelings on this significantly if they're not

Reaction Score
Do we know if recruits are even allowed at First Night tonight? Would change my feelings on this significantly if they're not
There was word on twitter that Clingan was going and Karaban wished he could but couldn’t get there, so it seems it’s okay.

Reaction Score
There was word on twitter that Clingan was going and Karaban wished he could but couldn’t get there, so it seems it’s okay.
I'm not concerned then, from looking on Twitter it seems like there's no recruits going tonight so doesn't seem like he's choosing Providence over our First Night

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm not concerned then, from looking on Twitter it seems like there's no recruits going tonight so doesn't seem like he's choosing Providence over our First Night
Pretty sure one article said they were aloud, if not that obviously changes my perspective too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom