Taurasi and Taylor to Have First Child | The Boneyard

Taurasi and Taylor to Have First Child

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Never too early to start recruiting, but might want to wait to find out the gender of the child first?

Reaction Score
Never too early to start recruiting, but might want to wait to find out the gender of the child first?
To be fair, the odds that the kid's a girl are probably higher than the odds that they're good enough to play for UConn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Too late. Walz has already sent an offer sheet.
My granddaughter is off the growth chart, but I’m keeping her away from Jeff. ;)

BTW, I was in St. Bart’s on Park Avenue for Christmas Eve. The family in front of us included 2 very tall young women. I’m guessing they were 18-23 or so. I’d estimate their height at 6’3” and 6’5”. I didn’t ask them the obvious question as to which team they played for.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My granddaughter is off the growth chart, but I’m keeping her away from Jeff. ;)

BTW, I was in St. Bart’s on Park Avenue for Christmas Eve. The family in front of us included 2 very tall young women. I’m guessing they were 18-23 or so. I’d estimate their height at 6’3” and 6’5”. I didn’t ask them the obvious question as to which team they played for.
Nice church St. Bart's. Since my sisters were raised Catholic I've been through the tour of most major Catholic churches in the city, and as a child I attended school for Catholic instruction. Of course, my father was a deacon in his church which was southern Baptist, so I went to Sunday school. My sister married a Jehovah Witness, so I received their instruction. My parents being the inquisitive sort also brought me along for some Pentecostal services. My first cousin later became Buddhist and I also received some instruction there as well as doing some study of the Vedantic version on my own. You could say I've had a healthy purview of religious theory in my life, with a particular focus on Christianity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom