Tara in the Times! | The Boneyard

Tara in the Times!

Reaction Score
Very interesting interview with Tara VanDerveer in the business section of the NYT today. Much of it is about her relationships with coaches and players. I think helps in understanding an important ingredient in her successful career.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Very interesting interview with Tara VanDerveer in the business section of the NYT today. Much of it is about her relationships with coaches and players. I think helps in understanding an important ingredient in her successful career.
Thanks for sharing - great story. Here's the link.

Reaction Score
Chasing Coach K silliness needs to stop. They are different sports. You can't encourage this on one hand, then turn around and get mad when casuals do it negatively.

Imagine how pissed the same people would get if someone said "Akshully, Pete Maravich is the scoring record holder, not Kelsey Plum. Even if she passes Plum, Caitlyn Clark still needs to catch Antoine Davis and the Pistol.'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom