Tapatalk? | The Boneyard

Tapatalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Did the forum disappear from Tapatalk or is it just me?

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm experiencing problems too. I recently updated Tapatalk on my iPhone. Is the new version not compatible with the Boneyard?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
tcf, you may be on to something. Not that I want you to pull your hair out Temery but if it happens to be a quick fix/update... I'd appreciate it quite a bit!

Thanks,
Mike

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Yeah my tapatalk no longer refreshes the site. Is there any other apps that work with the board?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
tcf, you may be on to something. Not that I want you to pull your hair out Temery but if it happens to be a quick fix/update... I'd appreciate it quite a bit!

Thanks,
Mike

Tapatalk decided to make their app free, and charge sites $39/month instead. The problem is on their end, not mine.

I'll be updating the forum's script in a couple weeks. That may solve your problem. If not, the ball is in Tapatalk's court.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Tapatalk decided to make their app free, and charge sites $39/month instead. The problem is on their end, not mine.

I'll be updating the forum's script in a couple weeks. That may solve your problem. If not, the ball is in Tapatalk's court.
Holy cow... That's insane! Holding forums hostage...

Keep us posted when you update the script and I'll try again in Tapatalk.

As for the 39/month... If there's no way around it... I'd like to help to contribute to defray costs, if it comes to that. Just putting it out there. Wouldn't blame you if you decide it's not worth it though.

Thanks,
Mike

Reaction Score
I would be willing to help too. I paid for the damn thing. God damn companies. Nobody loses but the forums. I need it so I can follow at work.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
What's the story on Tapatalk being disabled? Just curious if it'll come back. The mobile style is OK though (accessible through the bottom left of the page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom