OT: Tapatalk help needed | The Boneyard

OT: Tapatalk help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't post from Tapatalk on my new iphone. I logged in through Safari (assumed I had to) then opened Tapatalk. I can read the board but when I attempt to reply to a message it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action".

Is there a way to log in through Tapatalk or some setting I need to adjust? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I think if you delete the app, and then re-download it from your app store (don't worry, it'll recognize that you paid for it already and won't charge you), it'll ask you to sign in w/ your name and password and you SHOULD be all set. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure :( Hope it works!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If you're not logged in through tapatalk, there will be a prompt at the bottom of the screen asking for your user name and password. If that's not there, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

SJ

Reaction Score
You can log in directly in the tapatalk app. I just got it myself! It takes a little getting used to.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Once you get into the boneyard, hit the menu button, then "More" and there are a few things I see that you might try. 1) is logout, then you could log back in or 2) settings: make sure it has your infor correct. Hope that helps.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Safari has no effect on Tapatalk.

As stated above, log in directly through the app. It's quirky and will occasionally tell you that you lack credentials after you've logged in - I ignore that and it resolves itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom