Taller receivers, tight ends, highlight UConn's class as Signing Day approaches (Des) | The Boneyard

Taller receivers, tight ends, highlight UConn's class as Signing Day approaches (Des)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I have to imagine that at least one of those TE's is projected as a long-term project towards becoming an OLineman. Chris Lee? I don't know. But it's hard to imagine that Diaco wants that many TE's to stay as TE's.

On a related note, I'm hoping we make a push for that Colburn kid at RB who just got screwed over by Petrino. With no RB's in this class, it might be nice to add a last-minute 3-star RB...

Reaction Score
I have to imagine that at least one of those TE's is projected as a long-term project towards becoming an OLineman. Chris Lee? I don't know. But it's hard to imagine that Diaco wants that many TE's to stay as TE's.

On a related note, I'm hoping we make a push for that Colburn kid at RB who just got screwed over by Petrino. With no RB's in this class, it might be nice to add a last-minute 3-star RB...
I've always thought Chris Lee would end up on the OL myself. Big kid, just doesn't look like a mobile blocking/pass catching kind of tight end.

Reaction Score

It doesn't hurt that he runs a 4.3 forty too. We can use some 4.3 speed in the backfield.

Reaction Score
I've always thought Chris Lee would end up on the OL myself. Big kid, just doesn't look like a mobile blocking/pass catching kind of tight end.

There was a lot of talk early on that he would project to be an OT when he committed so lets see.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I agree that Lee may be an offensive lineman, but he was a pretty productive tight end and has very good size. He may stay at tight end at least early on before the possible switch to tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom