Talk about soaring expectations | The Boneyard

Talk about soaring expectations

Reaction Score
We are going to either be very happy this year, or there will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth on the Boneyard if things don't work out. I try to be more reserved in my expectations. Heck yeah there is so much potential with this group, but until they play a game or five it is impossible to anticipate what will happen. I'm not from Missouri, but until I see a few games, I don't have a clue as to what to expect.

Now having said that, I am anticipating a lot of WOW moments this season. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We are going to either be very happy this year, or there will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth on the Boneyard if things don't work out. I try to be more reserved in my expectations. Heck yeah there is so much potential with this group, but until they play a game or five it is impossible to anticipate what will happen. I'm not from Missouri, but until I see a few games, I don't have a clue as to what to expect.

Now having said that, I am anticipating a lot of WOW moments this season. :)

Well, I woke up feeling dangerous this morning. Call me Jim Fassel. I'm shoving all my chips to the center of the table, I'm all in! I'm taking the over. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

This is THE FIRST official recognition of Paige's skill and abilities. No doubt there will be many many more over the course and scope of her matriculation at UConn. Now all she has to do is live up to the hype and expections.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As expected. But for me, I just want the new players to mesh and play with confidence out there. Basketball is a simple game. When coaches, media, fans, players, and parents start posting comments that shakes the players confidence or has the player playing outside of their role that coaching staff has assigned, it ruins the game and the player. Just hoping that the new talent blends in with the established talent and they are cool with a healthy dose of competition. Each player should welcome that challenge from a teammate. That not only makes the players better but it also makes the team that much more better. Let's go, Huskies!! Looking forward to a fun and exciting season!!

Reaction Score
Direct quote from Geno/Big East WBB Media Day regarding Paige's October with the team "Based on October? She's had a great October. I mean I'm probably not exaggerating when I say, she's really really good."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom