Tale of the Tape: UConn vs. Cincinnati (A. Callahan) | The Boneyard

Tale of the Tape: UConn vs. Cincinnati (A. Callahan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those of us, and we know who we are, knew there would be games like that from a freshmen QB. Especially his first road game,against a team the quality of Cincinnati coached by a guy like Tuberville.

What's inexcusable is what had me spitting bile on Saturday, was how bad our defensive secondary got beat with fundamentals. Defend the pass first. It's also tough for a first time head coach, with limited play calling experience, and deficient in coaches on the offensive side, to recognize that sticking with the run, even though we were down 27-3 at half, would have been a good idea.

He's looked though,a nd he knows it, but now he's got to demonstrate learning from it. They all do. Players and coaches.

Reaction Score
Those of us, and we know who we are, knew there would be games like that from a freshmen QB. Especially his first road game,against a team the quality of Cincinnati coached by a guy like Tuberville.

What's inexcusable is what had me spitting bile on Saturday, was how bad our defensive secondary got beat with fundamentals. Defend the pass first. It's also tough for a first time head coach, with limited play calling experience, and deficient in coaches on the offensive side, to recognize that sticking with the run, even though we were down 27-3 at half, would have been a good idea.

He's looked though,a nd he knows it, but now he's got to demonstrate learning from it. They all do. Players and coaches.

Spitting Bile, come on now you're looking at heart attack city. Sure they were bad but its not the end of the world. It will get taken care of. We have had so many suspensions and injuries that have screwed up the rotations for both Defense and Offense. I'm a fan too but I draw the line at spitting bile over their play. Life is too short. Sure if you are the coach and have a vested interest in their crappy play, bile spitting is allowed. I'm just letting the season play out and hoping for the best. 6 straight wins to a Bowl Game. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom