Taking Stock | The Boneyard

Taking Stock

Reaction Score
So here we are, four games into the season and three quarters of the way through December, nearly finished with a year I can hardly wait to be done with. As I look back over the last 8 months, with the anticipation of seeing the team actually play and discovering just what they would be like on the court, but also the angst over the possibility the season wouldn't happen, I am ever so grateful that we have had games to watch, analyse, bicker about and just enjoy the heck out of. It looks like we will get more than four games and a good chance we'll get to see the team tested by some other good teams - Baylor is not far off and SC a month after that.

With cancellations ever present as Co-vid hangs around, maybe some of the games we are looking forward to won't happen. I want to see more of this team but if the season were cancelled now I'd feel that given the circumstances I'm damn lucky to have seen the Huskies play at all. I'll count my blessings for that; every game going forward is just gravy.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They all need game experience to grow, so as many as the season and circumstances allow I want.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom