Tailgating extra Hour? | The Boneyard

Tailgating extra Hour?

Reaction Score
It now says at UConnHuskies.com that the gates will open at 1:00 for season ticket holders, and 2:00 for single game ticket holders. It also says that you can tailgate for 2 hours after the game.
Anybody in the know that thinks they made a mistake here, or are we really getting an extra hour this year?

Reaction Score
It now says at UConnHuskies.com that the gates will open at 1:00 for season ticket holders, and 2:00 for single game ticket holders. It also says that you can tailgate for 2 hours after the game.
Anybody in the know that thinks they made a mistake here, or are we really getting an extra hour this year?

Maybe they are worried and know you will need an extra hour of drinking?

Reaction Score

I think the extra hour pre-game might be just for Wagner:

“However, with the Huskies slated to host Wagner in their season opener on Aug. 29 at 7 p.m., that schedule is moved up by an hour (2 p.m.) for all tailgaters, with season pass holders still getting that one-hour jump on the festivities (1 p.m.).”

It was two hours after day games the last few years I believe. None (officiallly) after night games. Here are the 2018 rules from the Rentschler site: Tailgating | Rentschler Field

Reaction Score
I think the extra hour pre-game might be just for Wagner:

“However, with the Huskies slated to host Wagner in their season opener on Aug. 29 at 7 p.m., that schedule is moved up by an hour (2 p.m.) for all tailgaters, with season pass holders still getting that one-hour jump on the festivities (1 p.m.).”

It was two hours after day games the last few years I believe. None (officiallly) after night games. Here are the 2018 rules from the Rentschler site: Tailgating | Rentschler Field
Wow. 6 hours of tailgating! Now you're talking!

Reaction Score
I ha e a handicap hanger and they won’t let us in any earlier. We pay when we get in. Don’t want to get a blue pass because there are times when I don’t go to games ....health or weather.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom