Tailgating at Yankee Stadium | The Boneyard

Tailgating at Yankee Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is the best lot for tailgating at yankee stadium? And is it even allowed? On the yankees website it says that no open flames are allowed. Does anyone know what the typical protocol is? I was planning on arriving at noon, and have a group of ten or so, but want to make sure that i'll be in the clear. Sorry if this has been gone over before. I'm at work right now and don't really have the time to search the Bus Trip thread. Any answers are appreciated. Thanks guys.

Reaction Score
What is the best lot for tailgating at yankee stadium? And is it even allowed? On the yankees website it says that no open flames are allowed. Does anyone know what the typical protocol is? I was planning on arriving at noon, and have a group of ten or so, but want to make sure that i'll be in the clear. Sorry if this has been gone over before. I'm at work right now and don't really have the time to search the Bus Trip thread. Any answers are appreciated. Thanks guys.

charcoal is typically not allowed, and gas/propane typically is, but I see charcoal used without problems sometimes. Drink out of cups and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom