Tailgate Menu for Temple: | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu for Temple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rather half hearted But here goes:
Marinated strip steak sandwiches on ciabata rolls, sides, desserts, libations. This will be helter skelter as various members of the tailgate crew get out of work at various times on Friday & we all know about Greater Hartford rush hour traffic.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
We've decided on booze only, no food. If food does get added, I assume it will be Philly Cheese Steaks.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
We liken booze before UConn football to Novocaine before the dentist drills. You could do it without it, but it's a seriously bad idea and the pain may be unbearable.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Guys- we have to at least WIN the TAILGATE! That's been our motto every week. Win the Tailgate, beacause we all know in the most likely case the team will lose on the field.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Vanilla Cake. Oops. Grabbed the fish oil.
Fish Cake.

Seriously....who *(K would ever add fish oil instead of vanilla. That is analogy abyss.

Maybe I'll make fish cakes and we can launch them at the field like the Buffalo D!ldo launch folks. Nothing says "we've had it" like a rubber dong...except fish cakes.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Vanilla Cake. Oops. Grabbed the fish oil.
Fish Cake.

Seriously....who *(K would ever add fish oil instead of vanilla. That is analogy abyss.

Maybe I'll make fish cakes and we can launch them at the field like the Buffalo D!ldo launch folks. Nothing says "we've had it" like a rubber dong...except fish cakes.

Was this kinda like when a hat trick is scored in hockey in Detroit and the fans toss squid onto the ice? lol

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Bills fans are so lame they have to copy PC fans to get noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom