Tailgate Menu for Louisville | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu for Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since Louisville is next week, and Redsolocup's thread got me thinking..here is my menu for next week:
BBQ Theme
Wings
Smoked Brisket
Ribs
Chicken
Beans
Skillet Corn
Cabbage w/bacon and apples
cheesey biscuits
Red Rooster Bakery Cookies (for those of you in Guilford area who haven't tried these yet...you are SERIOUSLY missing out!)

Reaction Score
Since Louisville is next week, and Redsolocup's thread got me thinking..here is my menu for next week:
BBQ Theme
Wings
Smoked Brisket
Ribs
Chicken
Beans
Skillet Corn
Cabbage w/bacon and apples
cheesey biscuits
Red Rooster Bakery Cookies (for those of you in Guilford area who haven't tried these yet...you are SERIOUSLY missing out!)

I would think based on the time of day and our Huskies style of play I would tend to think lighter fair would be in order with a heavier dose of Alcohol. I would hate to get sick to my stomach watching us get pasted live and in color. Beer and Vodka Tonic for me along with assorted munchies.

Reaction Score
I would think based on the time of day and our Huskies style of play I would tend to think lighter fair would be in order with a heavier dose of Alcohol. I would hate to get sick to my stomach watching us get pasted live and in color. Beer and Vodka Tonic for me along with assorted munchies.
Good point...I just figured the more food I put out the more alcohol we would consume

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone remember that old Bugs Bunny cartoon set during the Revolutionary War? At the end, a blown-up Yosemite Sam says, "I'm a Hessian without any aggression". That's kinda my attitude going into this tailgate. Stop & Shop had a sale on London Broil for $2.29 a pound so we'll marinate that in something and throw it on the grill. Frankie says he's bringing his famous meatballs, but the chances of them making the 'gate are probably no better than 50/50 (the meatballs, not Frankie). The vegan guest will probably bring tabouli again that no one will eat. But like that movie, There Will Be Beer. And a few nips of BBB, just to settle the stomach.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Lots and lots of booze, with a side of Terrapin beat-down.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I salute all of you making that trek on Friday night. A badge of something you can all proudly proclaim.

I'll be watching from the friendly confines of my living room. A smoked pork butt leading to pulled pork sandwiches with slaw for the bball game and pulled pork nachos for the football game.

The Sox were undefeated in the playoffs when I was drinking Sam Adams White Lantern so that's the beverage of choice.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
To start, pepeprjack cheese, crackers and a little Famous Westerly (RI) Soupi- (that's like souprasatta, but better for all you'z that dont know)

Then a Pork sholder on the grill, injected with some Stubbs Texas Butter Marinade for the main course.

and plenty of ice cold Budweisers all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom