Tab Ramos doesn’t hold back | The Boneyard

Tab Ramos doesn’t hold back

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He right. Goals are still a relatively random occurrence for the US as opposed an intentional outcome. Tab's era was at least decent on set pieces.

Reaction Score
He right. Goals are still a relatively random occurrence for the US as opposed an intentional outcome. Tab's era was at least decent on set pieces.

Given the skill level on the team they knew that was there best chance to bang in some goals.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hartford Athletic had 5 straight sellouts after he was hired. Now let's see if they can make the playoffs!

Reaction Score
Ahhh, Tab and Palatine are in complete agreement. GB screwed around playing Zardes instead of finding a world class 9 (or two) and developing them. And he should have worked on team chemistry two years out.

...the fact that after three years of preparation and after barely qualifying for the World Cup, basically tied for third/fourth place, you can’t avoid to not think, why didn’t we have our center back position and our number nine position pretty secure? That should be something with all that preparation time that should have been taken care of, I don’t feel that those positions should be up in the air. --Tab

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Too bad he held back any semblance coaching acumen for Hartford Athletic. If you a going to get rid of fan favorites for your own guys, you better win with them.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So what happened here?
I dunno. It was all going downhill, I guess something had to be done. It's never just one thing but Tab's keeper was horrific. I think the players as a whole aren't as bad as they've shown. Shame because tickets are selling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom