T-shirt Gun | The Boneyard

T-shirt Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was there an incident with t-shirts getting shot into the 200s? Someone get an eye put out? Just not sure why the only t-shirt action we have these days are cheerleaders heaving t-shirts into the lower 100s.

UConn continues to make up for Youtube Dance halftime debacle. Simon Sez is a Top Shelf halftime performer. Blonde girl with midriff showing was massively cheating, she's the Jimmy Boeheim/Roy Williams of Simon Sez cheating, except she looked hot while doing it.

That final foul (on Nolan?). WTH was that? Did he stare at the opposing player with murderous intent? Were there impure thoughts in his head? Mismatched socks? What was the foul exactly?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Was there an incident with t-shirts getting shot into the 200s? Someone get an eye put out? Just not sure why the only t-shirt action we have these days are cheerleaders heaving t-shirts into the lower 100s.

UConn continues to make up for Youtube Dance halftime debacle. Simon Sez is a Top Shelf halftime performer. Blonde girl with midriff showing was massively cheating, she's the Jimmy Boeheim/Roy Williams of Simon Sez cheating, except she looked hot while doing it.

That final foul (on Nolan?). WTH was that? Did he stare at the opposing player with murderous intent? Were there impure thoughts in his head? Mismatched socks? What was the foul exactly?

Drink plenty of water before you go to sleep. You're going to have a monster hangover tomorrow - dehydration is your enemy at this point.

Reaction Score
Drink plenty of water before you go to sleep. You're going to have a monster hangover tomorrow - dehydration is your enemy at this point.
No drinking involved

Reaction Score

Phil is into leggings. No socks required.

Reaction Score
Speaking of final fouls how do the refs call that foul with 12seconds left after letting the two teams beat the crap out of each other all night. Then Miller gets mugged on the other end and no whistle. So inconsistent.
Basketball is the worst officiated sport.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
No drinking involved

Are you seeing or hearing things that others aren't? Do you have persistent thoughts that are difficult to get out of your head? Are other people plotting against you?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you seeing or hearing things that others aren't? Do you have persistent thoughts that are difficult to get out of your head? Are other people plotting against you?

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Um, yes. Why?

Reaction Score
Blonde girl with midriff showing was massively cheating, she's the Jimmy Boeheim/Roy Williams of Simon Sez cheating, except she looked hot while doing it.
she was sitting directly behind me, and would it be surprising if I told you she left at halftime?

Reaction Score

Eh, legitimate questions.

Reaction Score
Did you attend the game?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
No. Just your OP was a bit scattered for me.

Reaction Score
I agree completely with the OP.

The world needs more t-shirt bazookas, better halftime dance routines, and better officiating.

Cuss those cussing cusses who question our sobriety or sanity.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
ladies and gentleman.....the boneyard

Can't remember the story behind this, but I loved it at the time, and still do. I think it was in response to a comment in a paper calling us a bunch of Miller high life login' clown.

Give me your tired .... your poor ....Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore ..... Send these no-talent, unemployed,
Miller High-Life sluggin' clowns to me ..... I lift my lamp beside

~ T H E . B O N E Y A R D ~

(snagged from a 2012 Dr. Dos post)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Can't remember the story behind this, but I loved it at the time, and still do. I think it was in response to a comment in a paper calling us a bunch of Miller high life login' clown.

Give me your tired .... your poor ....Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore ..... Send these no-talent, unemployed,
Miller High-Life sluggin' clowns to me ..... I lift my lamp beside

~ T H E . B O N E Y A R D ~

(snagged from a 2012 Dr. Dos post)
Yes, this was the rallying cry for some time. Dr. Dos was a mysterious poster who sort of came and went, then would reappear, etc. Another who has been gone for some time now. He also gave out the oakleaf cluster something or another awards.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yes, this was the rallying cry for some time. Dr. Dos was a mysterious poster who sort of came and went, then would reappear, etc. Another who has been gone for some time now. He also gave out the oakleaf cluster something or another awards.
With filigree! Don't forget the filigree!!!

Reaction Score
I still have my oak leaf clustered filigree thingamajigs proudly displayed in the trophy room of the Deepster Estate.

Reaction Score

I was at a game in Gampel in I think 2000 when they shot a t-shirt into the second deck and some guy dove for it and went face first into to railing in the aisle.

Reaction Score
I was at a game in Gampel in I think 2000 when they shot a t-shirt into the second deck and some guy dove for it and went face first into to railing in the aisle.

Thank you, finally some actual on-topic information. Only took 20 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom