T-Shirt from TheUConnBlog: The Titletown Collection | The Boneyard

T-Shirt from TheUConnBlog: The Titletown Collection

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, but The UConn Blog designed some shirts to reflect the success of the men's and women's basketball programs and I thought you all would be interested. Follow the link for more information and where/how to purchase.

The Titletown Collection

1.PNG

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Gotta love this from the site:

“But Aman, what happens when UConn wins another title?” you might ask.

Very fair point. I have two answers:

1. For the men, I think we’ll happily accept a t-shirt being out of date if UConn wins another championship. In fact, if this shirt sets some sort of reverse jinx, all the better.
  2. Since the women are winning at least the next two, we’ll just update the design every year and you’ll have to buy new gear. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Gotta love this from the site:

“But Aman, what happens when UConn wins another title?” you might ask.

Very fair point. I have two answers:

1. For the men, I think we’ll happily accept a t-shirt being out of date if UConn wins another championship. In fact, if this shirt sets some sort of reverse jinx, all the better.
  2. Since the women are winning at least the next two, we’ll just update the design every year and you’ll have to buy new gear. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

I just ordered one but I am too cheap to update. I will add years with a magic marker. :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I just ordered one but I am too cheap to update. I will add years with a magic marker. :D
You're gonna be in LI Sound. ;)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
FANtastic... Just placed my order.

Gonna wear mine in the Carolinas just as a reminder to the pretenders from those regions as to who is the real BIG DOG...

Reaction Score
They're out of Large and XL sizes in long sleeve WBB shirts and at 150lbs. I can't go Medium or XXL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom