Syracuse | The Boneyard

Syracuse

Reaction Score
Schrader is a great QB, I don’t think there is a better one in the ACC, he will be playing on Sunday in the future. He never misses and he runs like Millen. That being said Cuse’s defense has a pretty good pass rush but they suck against the run, either out of the backfield or a QB run. That’s where UConn has a chance against this team. On defense Mora will probably like showing blitz then dropping back, but later in the game go after him with safety or LB blitz. I’m sure Zion and Millen will be watching film from Syracuse Louisville with the coaches. The big thing in UConn’s favor is it’s at the Rent. Playing in the Carrier Dome can very intimidating especially to a freshman. We can’t afford the turnovers and costly penalties we had against CCSU. Rosa could be very useful in this game, he sees the field very well, the kid is a barracuda with the ball.

Reaction Score
Syracuse looked good on both sides of the ball. Carrier Dome was loud so that fueled them all game too. We're gonna need all the fans we can scrape up to show up & make noise Saturday night.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just want the team to survive the next four games reasonably healthy.

I think Cuse will be 25-28 point favorites.

Reaction Score
Schrader is a great QB, I don’t think there is a better one in the ACC, he will be playing on Sunday in the future. He never misses and he runs like Millen. That being said Cuse’s defense has a pretty good pass rush but they suck against the run, either out of the backfield or a QB run. That’s where UConn has a chance against this team. On defense Mora will probably like showing blitz then dropping back, but later in the game go after him with safety or LB blitz. I’m sure Zion and Millen will be watching film from Syracuse Louisville with the coaches. The big thing in UConn’s favor is it’s at the Rent. Playing in the Carrier Dome can very intimidating especially to a freshman. We can’t afford the turnovers and costly penalties we had against CCSU. Rosa could be very useful in this game, he sees the field very well, the kid is a barracuda with the ball.
Runs like Millen? Does Millen have more than 5 carries thus far? That kid at Cuse is a very good runner. I think this is a premature comp.

Reaction Score
Just enjoy the game. To be fair both squads look like they are better than last year. Syracuse with 18 penalties, I was wondering what the record is.

Reaction Score
I’d like to see us be competitive for most of the game at a minimum. Would be beyond awesome to pull the upset. Cuse looked great in the Dome, hoping not so great outside on grass.

Reaction Score
Syracuse looked good on both sides of the ball. Carrier Dome was loud so that fueled them all game too. We're gonna need all the fans we can scrape up to show up & make noise Saturday night.
Unfortunately, only like 20k will show up to watch us get mauled. I just don't think we can get the people in without some serious winning

Reaction Score
Utah State,Cuse? You’re analysis is based off of last year. No idea if Utah State is any good but apparently Cuse looked good yesterday. Thinking hard fought competitive game with Cuse prevailing because they have better players.

Reaction Score
Utah State,Cuse? You’re analysis is based off of last year. No idea if Utah State is any good but apparently Cuse looked good yesterday. Thinking hard fought competitive game with Cuse prevailing because they have better players.

Are you talking to me? If so, I am saying that my thoughts on this game have changed from thinking 25k+ will show up and we can beat 'Cuse to 20k will show up and 'Cuse is gonna beat UConn by a lot, after seeing our turnout from yesterday, and how much better 'Cuse is now.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, only like 20k will show up to watch us get mauled. I just don't think we can get the people in without some serious winning
Maybe a few more. Syracuse has a fair alumni base in CT, including my wife and I, and we will be there.

Reaction Score
Are you talking to me? If so, I am saying that my thoughts on this game have changed from thinking 25k+ will show up and we can beat 'Cuse to 20k will show up and 'Cuse is gonna beat UConn by a lot, after seeing our turnout from yesterday, and how much better 'Cuse is now.
No just generally thinking that it is too early to tell how well most teams will do this year. UConn hung with Utah St much of the game and CCSU hung with UCONN much of the game. Just thinking Utah St may have possibly been overhyped based on last year’s results. Regardless Go Huskies!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom