Syracuse finally comes to terms with reality | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse finally comes to terms with reality

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Not that I was being anything more than facetious, but let’s see. These are the five most populous towns in Alabama (all but last being substantially larger than Syracuse). I have equally-absent experience in all six cities

Birmingham
Montgomery
Huntsville
Mobile
Tuscaloosa

Granted, I’m a white yuppie in healthcare; but yeah I think I’d rather live in a nice part of any of those cities than live in Syracuse

The only thing would be how stupid everyone is in Alabama
I guess you could call me extremely partial to the Northeast and New England-centric, but I'm staying out of 'Bama. I'd move to or visit Syracuse 100/100 times before I went to these places. I've traveled throughout the U.S., and every time I do, all I think about is how fortunate I am to have grown up and live in Connecticut. Most of our country is a dump, and especially below Virginia.

Reaction Score
I guess you could call me extremely partial to the Northeast and New England-centric, but I'm staying out of 'Bama. I'd move to or visit Syracuse 100/100 times before I went to these places. I've been throughout the country, and every time I do, all I think about is how fortunate I am to have grown up and live in Connecticut.
I would be more miserable in a frozen gray abyss than I would where I have more teeth than 50% of the population

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not that I was being anything more than facetious, but let’s see. These are the five most populous towns in Alabama (all but last being substantially larger than Syracuse). I have equally-absent experience in all six cities

Birmingham
Montgomery
Huntsville
Mobile
Tuscaloosa

Granted, I’m a white yuppie in healthcare; but yeah I think I’d rather live in a nice part of any of those cities than live in Syracuse

The only thing would be how stupid everyone is in Alabama
I'd definitely live in Huntsville. You can have rest. Orange Beach and Gulf Shores are plenty nice enough to live.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom