Syracuse @ ASU | The Boneyard

Syracuse @ ASU

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Good one at Arizona State on PAC12 Network.

ASU 59 Syracuse 58 with about 4 minutes to go.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
How disappointing. Syracuse was down 1 with about 14 seconds and Brittany Sykes has the ball (obviously looking to take it one on one) and the ASU defense collapses on her and she gets called for the charge. Bad call, NO, it was the right call! Whats amazing to me is that 4 other Syracuse players were all wide open and Sykes wasn't even looking for them nor were they looking for the ball.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Syracuse then fouls (ASU hits both free throws) and goes down to #24 ASU 63-60.

A lot of 1:1 action for Syracuse. 7 assists for 26 made baskets.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
How disappointing. Syracuse was down 1 with about 14 seconds and Brittany Sykes has the ball (obviously looking to take it one on one) and the ASU defense collapses on her and she gets called for the charge. Bad call, NO, it was the right call! Whats amazing to me is that 4 other Syracuse players were all wide open and Sykes wasn't even looking for them nor were they looking for the ball.
Why is that disappointing?

Personally, I hope Syracuse loses a few more in a row and is out of the top 25 ASAP.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why is that disappointing?

Personally, I hope Syracuse loses a few more in a row and is out of the top 25 ASAP.

Next 4 games. @NCSU Home vs Duke... Home vs GaTech... @ Maryland

You will most likely get your wish

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
At best, 1-3. Say goodbye to the top 25.

I figure if they can go 8-8 or better in conference, then they should be able to garner a NCAA bid.... looking at their schedule.. i see 8 probable wins..... a couple of toss-ups

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
I figure if they can go 8-8 or better in conference, then they should be able to garner a NCAA bid.... looking at their schedule.. i see 8 probable wins..... a couple of toss-ups

I am really intrigued how the ACC is going to go this season.

I figure it will be a battle between Duke and ND. UNC is a toss up with those youngsters. Maryland hasn't played anyone but UCONN (a loss) so who knows how they will do. NC State has a good record going into conference play. I thought Virginia would be better. Georgia Tech always gets better as the season progresses.
Miami has no post presence so they will be middle of pack to bottom.

Thoughts?

Reaction Score
This weekend the marquee matchups in the ACC are Syracuse@NC State, Duke@GTech, and Maryland@UNC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I am really intrigued how the ACC is going to go this season.

I figure it will be a battle between Duke and ND. UNC is a toss up with those youngsters. Maryland hasn't played anyone but UCONN (a loss) so who knows how they will do. NC State has a good record going into conference play. I thought Virginia would be better. Georgia Tech always gets better as the season progresses.
Miami has no post presence so they will be middle of pack to bottom.

Thoughts?

This ACC regular season will be the most exciting and intriguing in conference history... and the tournament should reach epic proportions ... and it all starts this weekend... I cant wait. Before the season I thought it would be 1) Duke 2) ND 3) MD and 4) UNC with FSU, GaTech, and UVA battling for the next spots. I still think the top 4 will finish in that order... but FSU, GaTech, Syracuse, and NC State will play the top 4 tough. GaTech is a dangerous team.... lots of perimeter talent. Im very interested in seeing how NC State and Syracuse do.......Cuse is still kinda young..... NC State is a relatively veteran team with a new coach.... Gatiling and Burke will be a handful for most conference foes. FSU could challenge UNC for that 4th slot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom