Swoopes to Loyola Chicago | The Boneyard

Swoopes to Loyola Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being panned on Twitter. Her lack of xperience. Also some saying she doesn't have the right personality to coach.

Also interesting that a Catholic school would hire an out-of-the-closet lesbian.

U

UCONNfan1

Sort of a no-risk endeavor by the college. Not much is expected from them in general, so if she does anything noteworthy, it's great. If not, probably no one expected it anyway. Can't hurt to have young girls being recruiting by a legend...

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I know I have been gone from Chicago for some time, but I didn't know they had a women's basketball team. The men's team has a great faculty mentor in my (at the time) Dean of Students from Mundelein College, Sr. Jean Dolores Schmidt. I am sure she and Swoopes will get acquainted quickly. It might be the beginning of a new friendship for both. Much luck to the new coach!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Being panned on Twitter. Her lack of xperience. Also some saying she doesn't have the right personality to coach.

Also interesting that a Catholic school would hire an out-of-the-closet lesbian.
Exactly what I was thinking. Although, regarding the coaching, maybe that can change if you decide that is what you really want to do. She has certainly been coached by some good ones over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom