Swing dog | The Boneyard

Swing dog

Reaction Score
I don't know if anyone else is watching on TV, but my God this one guy is obsessed with dogs, especially swing dogs. I love these lesser known commentators sometimes, at least I never heard of him.

Gonna go out and by myself a swing dog now.

Reaction Score
I want Mark Adams covering every game after tonight, the guy was humping the Hurley's and UConn for the full 40 minutes.

Reaction Score
I want Mark Adams covering every game after tonight, the guy was humping the Hurley's and UConn for the full 40 minutes.
At least 35 of the 40. There was that sweet story about his...grand daughter? Battling cancer and doing laps that he spoke about at length....but ya, almost as if he did not see the last three years.

Reaction Score
Honestly I thought these announcers were good. Save for the contextually obligated mini Duke infomercial. Corny but they were actually informed.

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
At least 35 of the 40. There was that sweet story about his...grand daughter? Battling cancer and doing laps that he spoke about at length....but ya, almost as if he did not see the last three years.
They had to offset him, with Meter who'd rather be sniffing sweaty BC lineman jockstraps than pretending to give a about UConn.... Had no idea who Sid was, clueless about Tarin?hurley connection, default to Jalen's "athleticism" when in trouble and the fact that he went on about Jalen's jumper being 'beautiful' as if it has been all along and not suddenly much better (as any fan can attest to) looking and more productive shows he is just getting started in TV and wants to work close to home. ESPN can do better for UConn.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That was so painful to listen to. And it's not like he just used the term for that one graphic ESPN made up, he kept forcing it into his commentary for the whole game. Then he even got it into a question for Jalen in the postgame interview!

Brutal. He otherwise seemed to have somewhat decent knowledge of the team and the AAC in general, but I cringed when he talked about needing more from "Stanley Wilson."

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

I'm actually pissed that he redeemed himself with that story at the end of the game, so I had to stop hating him with every fiber in my cortex. And I'm pretty sure it was his niece.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom