Sweet Sixteen by Conference | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sweet Sixteen by Conference

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
THEY'RE NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK. For multiple reasons I can name, but I don't wanna exceed your 100 word limit. :rolleyes:

I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT THEY'RE BAD.

And you exceeded your limit in the first half of your rambling.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT THEY'RE BAD.

And you exceeded your limit in the first half of your rambling.

I really fail to understand what your point is then. Because it seems like you have a point to make with all your combative remarks, but yet for someone so clearly invested in a message board, you don't expand on your argumentative intent.

Let's be clear Plebe. I really don't care about your posts, and I'm gonna ignore you from now on. K? To each our own from here on.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I really fail to understand what your point is then. Because it seems like you have a point to make with all your combative remarks, but yet for someone so clearly invested in a message board, you don't expand on your argumentative intent.

Let's be clear Plebe. I really don't care about your posts, and I'm gonna ignore you from now on. K? To each our own from here on.

Good luck to you and your team!

Reaction Score
"
Pivec's tie up might have been a foul, but I didn't think it was egregious. I certainly don't think OSU is playing very well, I've got numerous posts the last several days indicating that. They won their two games and advanced, that's about all I can say." - NWHoopFan

I agree with NWHoopFan's analysis above of the late game tie-up play between Oregon State and Boise State on March 23.

I was at the Oregon State-Boise State on March 23 game in Corvallis and have watched the video replay of the tie-up with under 10 seconds to play multiple times. While I am not surprised that Boise State fans believe that Hodgins may have been fouled, the video and photos taken of the play don't support a foul call. Hodgins had the ball poked free even as she extended her left elbow into Pivec to protect the ball and try to create more separation from Pivec. Hodgins then bobbled the ball and ended up sitting on the ball as she scrambled to try to call a time out without holding the ball. Boise State had trapped Oregon State multiple times earlier in the game in the front court and had at least two tie-ups called in their favor without being called for fouls.

The photo attached below shows the tie-up happening immediately before the Boise State guard had the ball knocked to the floor.

Attachments

• Pivec ties up Hodgins for key jump ball (March 23, 2019).jpg
    Pivec ties up Hodgins for key jump ball (March 23, 2019).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

Let me be clear to you- if you were to be banned from the Boneyard for moronic and simpleton posts, NO ONE WOULD CARE BUT MANY WOULD BE GLAD. Plebe on the other hand, IS A HIGHTLY RESPECTED POSTER WHO USES STATS, RANKINGS, FACTS AND LOGIC. All items you have demonstrated as lacking. Please choose to ignore me also, as I will certainly ignore you. Head bang

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Let me be clear to you- if you were to be banned from the Boneyard for moronic and simpleton posts, NO ONE WOULD CARE BUT MANY WOULD BE GLAD. Plebe on the other hand, IS A HIGHTLY RESPECTED POSTER WHO USES STATS, RANKINGS, FACTS AND LOGIC. All items you have demonstrated as lacking. Please choose to ignore me also, as I will certainly ignore you. Head bang

Couldn't care less. This is just an internet site to me. It's not a clique community no matter what how much you try to harbor that attitude here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom