Sweet 16 | The Boneyard

Sweet 16

Reaction Score
The tournament has been fun but it also has had its ups and downs. Looking at the Sweet 16 only one bracket has 1, 2, 3 and 4 remaining. And, that is only because A & M got some gifts to advance. Then the other three brackets all have 1, 2, 5 and 6. That's amazing. This weekend will showcase some very good games. The team that I would want to avoid is Maryland. Second would be Baylor. My own opinion I'm not sold on the others other than UConn. They were placed in the toughest bracket. Geno is back. Hopefully, Nika will be able to play.

Who advances to the Elite 8?

My predictions are:

NC State
Arizona
Baylor
UConn

Maryland
South Carolina
Oregon
Stanford

Reaction Score
The tournament has been fun but it also has had its ups and downs. Looking at the Sweet 16 only one bracket has 1, 2, 3 and 4 remaining. And, that is only because A & M got some gifts to advance. Then the other three brackets all have 1, 2, 5 and 6. That's amazing. This weekend will showcase some very good games. The team that I would want to avoid is Maryland. Second would be Baylor. My own opinion I'm not sold on the others other than UConn. They were placed in the toughest bracket. Geno is back. Hopefully, Nika will be able to play.

My predictions are:

NC State
Arizona
Baylor
UConn

Maryland
South Carolina
Oregon
Stanford
Nothing like going out on a limb!

Reaction Score

My predictions are:

NC State
Arizona
Baylor
UConn

Maryland
South Carolina
Oregon
Stanford
I’m with you except for Arizona. I just don’t think they can score enough points to hang with A&M. I have some doubts about Oregon/Georgia as well but not like AZ.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom