SW VII - Force Awakens | The Boneyard

SW VII - Force Awakens

Reaction Score
Thoughts on the Star Wars trailer that just dropped on iTunes (assume it will pop-up) on YouTube soon)?

Reaction Score
Ok, I think it looks great. And it actually looks like Star Wars.

Reaction Score
It is weird that there is somehow a market for trailers.
My expectations are inordinately low because Star Wars sequels, and especially prequels got progressively worse.
I hate the current state of big budget movie-world where tent pole mostly superhero properties dominate the landscape over new stories and ideas (which to me is the whole fun of movies).
I am a curmudgeon and have young children so I'm barking at the moon and have no time to see movies in theaters anyway.
IF it has good reviews, I will probably see the movie as 'Star Wars' is still an event and it'll come out at ideal time for some of my kids.

Reaction Score
It is weird that there is somehow a market for trailers.
My expectations are inordinately low because Star Wars sequels, and especially prequels got progressively worse.
I hate the current state of big budget movie-world where tent pole mostly superhero properties dominate the landscape over new stories and ideas (which to me is the whole fun of movies).
I am a curmudgeon and have young children so I'm barking at the moon and have no time to see movies in theaters anyway.
IF it has good reviews, I will probably see the movie as 'Star Wars' is still an event and it'll come out at ideal time for some of my kids.

I have watched this trailer probably a half dozen times. And even watched the experts break down some of things that aren't immediately apparent.

There is some speculation that the dark figure with the red saber may be Luke because one of the hands looks mechanical. Also the saber is red which might indicate that he has turned to the dark side. But I think that figure is actually Adam Driver.

Luke's saber has a specific sound in episodes 4-6, and the saber you hear at the end is the same exact sound.

The droid in the beginning reminds me of a soccer ball. In the background you can briefly see some pod racer engines.

Millenium Falcon now has a square satellite dish thing, because if you remember. Lando had a minor collision with the death star.

Anyways, I am far from a Star Wars expert, but I am a fan. I am cautiously optimistic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom